I have been waiting since 1998 for a call tag from the Wisconsin's' best bait and switch artist Troy Laabs. What's taking so long, ***? No, really, I mean WHAT is taking so long.

You told me I was getting a specific instrument. You didn't send me the specific instrument that I ordered. When I notified you, all you had to say was "Jesus CHRIST, did you play the horn? Do you like it? Then you admitted I was sent the WRONG horn. And you said you'd send a call tag. And I'm still waiting, ***.

If you really do want to fight about it, as you posed to another customer, I can be there before you know it, ***. Oh, and it seems that this IS the way you actually run your business, given the crappy reviews about you all over the internet.

Caveat Emptor!!!!!!

Please, don't buy a *** thing from him.

And they also have a full-time employee posting positive reviews everywhere about transactions that never occurred.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with delivery, not as described" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $650. Blank2016 is overall dissatisfied with Jim Laabs Music. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jim Laabs Music.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Jim Laabs Music to other companies on our site.

Comments